Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Good and the Bad


Recent Good Things:

-My sister coming in a week
-Whole Foods' vegan vanilla cake
-Mark Lanegan as hot Frankenstein at Soulsavers show
-My new granny dress
-Karen Dalton
-The kind barista who makes my lattes at Blue Marble
-Runnin'
-Charles Anastase S/S 09
-The Rodarte girls
-The amazing French toast I made on Sunday
-New Lorrie Moore
-Michelle Williams on the cover of Oct. Vogue
-Pavement reuniting
-Paul Krugman
-Film Forum
-Don Draper
-Where the Wild Things Are posters and commercials
-Peanut butter, now and always

Recent Bad Things:

-Fulton Street, esp. the walk from the subway to my office
-Too dark to run after work
-Annoying status updaters on Facebook
-My bathroom
-Can't find the new Lula anywhere
-People who yammer on about how they went to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc.
-No Paris this year
-Not being able to afford anything by Charles Anastase
-No youtube at work
-Two-three drinks = dead the following day
-Glenn Beck
-Kombucha always spraying everywhere when I open the bottle
-Dr. says I have to eat more broccoli
-I can't watch Dr. Oz on TV
-The writing class I wanted to take is full

No comments: